Interested in learning more about us?
When looking to buying or selling a restaurant in Connecticut there is only one place to look:
Just Restaurant Business Brokers
Why? 1. We’ve owned more Restaurants than any Broker Agency in CT
2. We’ve sold more Restaurants than any other Exclusive Restaurant Broker
About The Principals
- John A. Russo Jr. founded Just Restaurants in 1990. The Just Restaurants name is protected in a registered copyright in Washington, D.C.
- John's business encompasses experience finance, real estate investments and authorship, as well as restaurant management. He has also served in various executive capactities for The Travelers and The Hartford insurance companies.
- John earned an M.B.A. in finance with honors from the University of Connecticut. He also holds a Bachelor of Sience degree in Meteorology from the City College of New York.
- A.J. Russo joined Just Restaurants in 2004 after over 25 years experience in the Restaurant Industry. He served as Operations Manager at the Town Squire Restaurant (Hartford), Executive Chef at La Renaissance Banquet Facility, and Assistant Manager at Blacksmith's Tavern (Glastonbury).
- He was the owner/Operator of the highly sucessful Johnathan's Lakeside Restaurant (Windsor) and owned Nic and Sam's Restaurant and Property (Cromwell).
-A.J. is an experienced chef and works very well with sellers and buyers, utilizing his overall technical restaurant talents.
-A.J. Russo earned a Bachelor's degree in Restaurant and Hotel Management from Johnson and Wales University, Providence, RI.